SAMPLE LETTER FOR SALE/PURCHASE OF ANY USED ACCESORY

(SAMPLE LETTER FOR SALE/PURCHASE OF ANY USED ACCESORY)

In our day to day life It is very often that we use to purchase second hand or used laptop/cell phones for our self use but we didn’t take much documents. This is an extra precaution to avoid inconvenience in future. Hope it may help you.


                                                                                                                                                    Date:- ………….
To,
<Buyer Name>
<Location>
Sub: Sale Letter for my <product>


I <seller Name> residing at  <Seller Address> selling my <Product> Serial number ……………… ………………..…………  to <Buyer Name & Address> on <date> for a consideration of Rs. …………./-. 

I have received the amount through cash/cheque.

I hereby declare that I <seller Name> have no right on this <Product> henceforth.

I hereby declare that the information provided above is true & correct.

Thanking You,


<Seller Name & Signature>
<Date >


Note :
·         I have provided self attested <voter id card/Pan Card/Passport> as my address proof.

·         I am attaching the <Product purchase invoice copy> as my purchase proof